OXYGEN GAS GENERATOR
HOW IS OXYGEN PRODUCED?
Our atmospheric contains 78% of nitrogen, 20.9% oxygen, 0.9% is argon & rest is other gases. BHA Oxygen gas generator separates Nitrogen from rest of the components using PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) technology. BHA in today’s world produces Oxygen at a low power consumption and with a quality meeting all your standards for your application.
PSA technology mainly consists of two vessels filled with Zeolite molecular sieves. Pressurized air is passed through one of these vessels, ZMS having a property to attract Nitrogen, adsorbs Nitrogen from air and Oxygen is allowed to pass through. Hence, Oxygen is produced as the final product, which is stored in the Storage tank. As one vessel approaches saturation, air passes through the other ZMS filled vessel while this vessel is being into regeneration stage to ensure a continuous supply of Oxygen. Using a Oxygen analyser, the quality of Oxygen produced is continuously monitored by the machine.
- Air Compressor – To suck the air from atmosphere
- Refrigeration dryer – Removes water vapour from compressed air.
- Air Receiver – To removes moisture and to minimize pulsation
- Filtration system – Removes dust, oil, moisture etc.
- PSA system – Nitrogen is removed and Oxygen is produced at certain purity as desired
- Storage Tank – It stores and supplies Oxygen at certain pressure
- Gas Analyser – Monitor quality of Oxygen digitally.
- 365 days Oxygen on-site availability
- Less Maintenance costs
- Different AMC plans
- Audio visual alarms
- Annual Cost Savings compared to bottled cylinders
- Low power consumption
Capacity : 5 NM3 to 100 NM3
Purity : 99.999% to 99.9995%
Pressure : up to 8 Barg
Dew Point : up to (-)55˚C
OXYGEN GENERATOR VERSUS CYLINDERS OR LIQUID OXYGEN
Irregularity & Unavailability