The presence of oil, moisture and dust particles in compressed air is a well known fact for industrial applications. As the technology advanced with indication of sophisticated modern machineries working on compressed air, the usage of recommended quality class of air as per machines manufacturer or international Standard Organization (ISO) has become necessary. The usage of filtered, dry air as per above recommendations results in reduced wear and tear, increased machine uptime, lower rejections, better product quality and above all considerable saving in energy.
BHA Air Drying Unit offers quality class of air desired as per various recommendations for different pneumatic applications. The stationary air drying unit with negligible maintenance, lesser operating cost and longer service life is the right selection for pneumatically operated machines which needs purified compressed air.
Silent Features of BHA Air Dryers:
- Operating on ADSORB principle, hence prevents moisture in pipeline
- Compact skid mounted unit supplied in READY FOR USE by connecting inlet & outlet
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Assured atmospheric dew point equal to (-) 40˚C or (-) 70˚C as per application
- Low Pressure drop in unit
- Designed for Indian Atmospheric conditions
- Easy for installation & commissioning